Good posts from Nugent and Greenberg, Trunk. Both have made their contributions to our bounty, Nugent with songs like “Cat Scratch Fever” (I hope my memory is serving me well on this one) and Greenberg with his early warnings from Arkansas about “Slick Willie.” Here is a more pedestrian, but still worthwhile, piece on what we have to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. It’s from Donald Lambro of the Washington Times, who is thankful that “Al Qaeda terrorists are being killed or captured in growing numbers, the economy seems to be stabilizing, the bulls are back on Wall Street, and Congress is away for the rest of the year.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell