Good posts from Nugent and Greenberg, Trunk. Both have made their contributions to our bounty, Nugent with songs like “Cat Scratch Fever” (I hope my memory is serving me well on this one) and Greenberg with his early warnings from Arkansas about “Slick Willie.” Here is a more pedestrian, but still worthwhile, piece on what we have to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. It’s from Donald Lambro of the Washington Times, who is thankful that “Al Qaeda terrorists are being killed or captured in growing numbers, the economy seems to be stabilizing, the bulls are back on Wall Street, and Congress is away for the rest of the year.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell