Tim Hames of the Times of Londonbelieves that Al Qaeda’s attack on the hotel in Kenya, a decidedly soft target, is less a sign that Al Qaeda is “back in business” than evidence that the outfit is “in its last desperate stage before U.S. bailiffs arrive unannounced at the door and seize somewhat more than just the furniture.” Thanks to our friends at Real Clear Politics for enabling us to find Hames’ piece.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell