Tim Hames of the Times of Londonbelieves that Al Qaeda’s attack on the hotel in Kenya, a decidedly soft target, is less a sign that Al Qaeda is “back in business” than evidence that the outfit is “in its last desperate stage before U.S. bailiffs arrive unannounced at the door and seize somewhat more than just the furniture.” Thanks to our friends at Real Clear Politics for enabling us to find Hames’ piece.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell