Tim Hames of the Times of Londonbelieves that Al Qaeda’s attack on the hotel in Kenya, a decidedly soft target, is less a sign that Al Qaeda is “back in business” than evidence that the outfit is “in its last desperate stage before U.S. bailiffs arrive unannounced at the door and seize somewhat more than just the furniture.” Thanks to our friends at Real Clear Politics for enabling us to find Hames’ piece.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell