More on Minnesota’s Angry Humorist: There is no truth to the rumor I’m starting–that the unfunny one was seen behind the Minnesota Club in downtown St. Paul yesterday–but it could well have been someone inspired by his post-election political rantings, couldn’t it? The Pioneer Press has the intriguing story “Fake bomb disrupts event for Coleman.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell