Notwithstanding the comments of Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz, the word in Israel seems to be that the war with Iraq will be brief. My wife visits her father in Haifa every year, usually during the winter. To plan next year’s visit, she is trying to get a sense of when the war will begin and when it will end. The Israelis expect to be attacked again. But, according to family and friends in Israel, the government’s line is that the war will start in late January or February and will not last long.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell