To follow up on the blog below, here’s Cal Thomas, in the Washington Times, on why the kinds of concessions to the Palestinians that Ha’aretz says Sharon is contemplating should not be offered. Whether part of the Barak/Clinton “peace process” or a potential Sharon/Bush “road map,” this approach is, as Thomas concludes, the path “not to peace but to destruction.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell