This morning’s Minneapolis Star Tribune, under the heading “Four Approaches to Terrorism,” has columns outlining different analyses of the problem. One is by a Muslim psychiatrist named Fatma Reda who explains why it’s all our fault. Nothing new there, but I liked this reasoning:
“Unfortunately, what is being exported is fast food, fast movies and fast cars. Those exports create unbelievable havoc in Middle Eastern societies by destroying family values and societal cohesion.”
There it is, the ultimate Twinkie defense: You sold us fast food, so we had to kill you!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell