This is a photo of anti-war demonstrators in Washington, D.C. picking up their signs to begin the demonstration. The signs were supplied by a group called A.N.S.W.E.R., which is the principal organizer of the demonstrations in Washington and San Francisco.
This photo shows the A.N.S.W.E.R. office in San Francisco. The individual on the right is Richard Becker, A.N.S.W.E.R.’s principal spokesman.
A.N.S.W.E.R. is a front for the Workers World Party, a Stalinist group that cheered the Tiananamen Square massacre and supports Kim il Jong and Saddam Hussein. To learn more about A.N.S.W.E.R. and Mr. Becker, read this and this. And Mr. Becker describes his own political views here, in a eulogy to a man whom Becker describes as “the very embodiment of Leninism.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell