The Associated Press is reporting what seems to be a change in the Administration’s plans for the State of the Union speech tonight. Citing an anonymous senior Administration official, AP says that President Bush “will use one or two new pieces of recently unclassified intelligence to outline his case against Iraq” in the speech. The President previewed the speech for a group of conservatives yesterday, and I’m guessing he got strong input that he needs to have some new information in the address.
Most Read on Power Line
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell