The Associated Press is reporting what seems to be a change in the Administration’s plans for the State of the Union speech tonight. Citing an anonymous senior Administration official, AP says that President Bush “will use one or two new pieces of recently unclassified intelligence to outline his case against Iraq” in the speech. The President previewed the speech for a group of conservatives yesterday, and I’m guessing he got strong input that he needs to have some new information in the address.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- What is to be done?
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell