The Associated Press is reporting what seems to be a change in the Administration’s plans for the State of the Union speech tonight. Citing an anonymous senior Administration official, AP says that President Bush “will use one or two new pieces of recently unclassified intelligence to outline his case against Iraq” in the speech. The President previewed the speech for a group of conservatives yesterday, and I’m guessing he got strong input that he needs to have some new information in the address.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell