The Washington Post on the “war dilemma’” facing Democratic presidential hopefuls. Dan Balz captures the dilemma nicely: “The Democratic candidates are struggling to balance their desire to appeal to next year’s primary voters — a majority of whom oppose going to war with Iraq — and their determination to establish their credentials as future commanders in chief, and their own records urging action to confront the Iraqi leader.” Yes, I can see how it would be a struggle to balance these desires. No wonder John Kerry and his rivals end up sounding like hack lawyers.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell