Amen, Deacon. By the tortured logic of Kinsley and other Democratic apologists, it would have been impossible to fight against Germany in 1942–what about Japan?–and equally impossible to fight against Japan–what about Germany? When Iraq has been dealt with–very, very soon–we will turn our attention to North Korea. Needless to say, these same critics will then have new objections to interpose. How can we go after North Korea when Iran is still an oppressive state? Well, Iran’s turn will come. In the meantime, the Democrats’ objections to action on any front are, in Kinsley’s words, “morally unserious.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell