Amen, Deacon. By the tortured logic of Kinsley and other Democratic apologists, it would have been impossible to fight against Germany in 1942–what about Japan?–and equally impossible to fight against Japan–what about Germany? When Iraq has been dealt with–very, very soon–we will turn our attention to North Korea. Needless to say, these same critics will then have new objections to interpose. How can we go after North Korea when Iran is still an oppressive state? Well, Iran’s turn will come. In the meantime, the Democrats’ objections to action on any front are, in Kinsley’s words, “morally unserious.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell