We are counting down the days until we move to our new site. While Blogger was a great way for us to get started, we have been increasingly frustrated by its glitches and limitations, and have been working with web designer Stacy Tabb of Sekimori Design on a brand-new site. We’ll have a new look, a new URL, and a new host. We’ll be using Movable Type software, which will add functionality in several areas. The site will be searchable, permalinks will be easy, posts will categorized by subject and author. And we think the look of the new site is pretty cool. Readers who have followed us for a while and have gotten acquainted with our personalities probably won’t be surprised to learn that none of us has a great deal of artistic talent. No offense, guys, but it’s true. The new site will benefit from Stacy’s artistic talent as well as her technical skills, and we think you’ll like it. We have always wanted Power Line to be informative above all, but also fun. We think the look and increased versatility of the new site will add to the fun. Of course, for better or worse, the content will be the same. We expect to have the new site up and running by next week.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell