Several readers have asked us whether we are aware of any signs that are being produced to counter the “No War With Iraq” lawn signs that have sprouted up in recent weeks. Until today, the answer was No. But today’s Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that an Eagan resident named Joe Repya, a retired Lieutenant Colonel, has produced a “Liberate Iraq” sign, shown below.
Col. Repya says that when word of his signs got out, they were quickly snapped up; he handed them out in front of a local talk-radio station. He expects to have more signs in about a week.
We’d be curious to know whether similar signs are appearing in other parts of the country.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell