Rocket Man, I feel your pain. Like you, I believe (and said at the time) that Bush was ill-advised to take the U.N. detour. However, I don’t see it as a presidency-breaker. Sullivan, I think, is largely correct that most of the present farce will be forgotten if the war goes well. The one thing that will not easily be forgotten is the duplicity of France and Germany. That is the silver lining in the dark cloud that currently is blocking out the light.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary Clinton: The Ultimate Empty Pantsuit?
- Renaming the Mountain
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It!
- More sleepless nights for Team Clinton as additional classified documents are released
- Message to #BLM
- Hillary endorsed Blumenthal email attacking Netanyahu and Israel [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell