Rocket Man, I feel your pain. Like you, I believe (and said at the time) that Bush was ill-advised to take the U.N. detour. However, I don’t see it as a presidency-breaker. Sullivan, I think, is largely correct that most of the present farce will be forgotten if the war goes well. The one thing that will not easily be forgotten is the duplicity of France and Germany. That is the silver lining in the dark cloud that currently is blocking out the light.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell