Even the Washington Post’s Richard Cohen has his limits when it comes to dishonest liberal arguments against war with Iraq. Dennis Kucinich and Howard Dean have managed to exceed those limits — Kucinich with claims that the war is about oil and Dean with his erroneous insistence that President Bush is acting “unilaterally.” Perhaps Cohen’s biggest concern is the one he expresses at the end of his column — that these kinds of attacks are bad for the Democrats.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell