Even the Washington Post’s Richard Cohen has his limits when it comes to dishonest liberal arguments against war with Iraq. Dennis Kucinich and Howard Dean have managed to exceed those limits — Kucinich with claims that the war is about oil and Dean with his erroneous insistence that President Bush is acting “unilaterally.” Perhaps Cohen’s biggest concern is the one he expresses at the end of his column — that these kinds of attacks are bad for the Democrats.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell