Even the Washington Post’s Richard Cohen has his limits when it comes to dishonest liberal arguments against war with Iraq. Dennis Kucinich and Howard Dean have managed to exceed those limits — Kucinich with claims that the war is about oil and Dean with his erroneous insistence that President Bush is acting “unilaterally.” Perhaps Cohen’s biggest concern is the one he expresses at the end of his column — that these kinds of attacks are bad for the Democrats.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell