At several universities, anti-race discrimination students have dramatized the injustice of affirmative action by holding bake sales where the price of the baked goods depends on the ethnic background and gender of the buyer. The photo below shows such a bake sale in progress at the University of California. Three students are reacting to the prices; as Asians, they would be required to pay a premium.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell