At several universities, anti-race discrimination students have dramatized the injustice of affirmative action by holding bake sales where the price of the baked goods depends on the ethnic background and gender of the buyer. The photo below shows such a bake sale in progress at the University of California. Three students are reacting to the prices; as Asians, they would be required to pay a premium.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell