Some weeks ago, we posted on the former military officer in Minnesota who is distributing “Liberate Iraq” lawn signs. Since then, his effort has expanded, and his group has distributed 5,000 lawn signs in the last two weeks. They have set up a regular schedule for distribution at various points in the Twin Cities. Great work, and I hope similar efforts are being made around the country.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell