Some weeks ago, we posted on the former military officer in Minnesota who is distributing “Liberate Iraq” lawn signs. Since then, his effort has expanded, and his group has distributed 5,000 lawn signs in the last two weeks. They have set up a regular schedule for distribution at various points in the Twin Cities. Great work, and I hope similar efforts are being made around the country.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell