As long-time readers know, I am always on the lookout for interesting or amusing graphics to post–occasionally, editorial cartoons. One thing I have learned is that right-leaning cartoonists who are also funny or at least mildly clever are hard to find. This one, by Tole, I blatantly stole from InstaPundit:
The rush to war: This cartoon sums it up pretty well.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell