As long-time readers know, I am always on the lookout for interesting or amusing graphics to post–occasionally, editorial cartoons. One thing I have learned is that right-leaning cartoonists who are also funny or at least mildly clever are hard to find. This one, by Tole, I blatantly stole from InstaPundit:
The rush to war: This cartoon sums it up pretty well.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell