As long-time readers know, I am always on the lookout for interesting or amusing graphics to post–occasionally, editorial cartoons. One thing I have learned is that right-leaning cartoonists who are also funny or at least mildly clever are hard to find. This one, by Tole, I blatantly stole from InstaPundit:
The rush to war: This cartoon sums it up pretty well.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell