Country music star Toby Keith performs at the Target Center in Minneapolis tomorrow night. His song “Courtesy of the Red White and Blue” speaks for me and a lot of other Americans. (For that matter, his hilarious song “I Want to Talk About Me” does likewise, though for different reasons.) Jon Bream has a profile of Keith with some interesting dope on “Courtesy” in this morning’s Minneapolis Star Tribune: “Toby Keith is ready for prime time.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell