Country music star Toby Keith performs at the Target Center in Minneapolis tomorrow night. His song “Courtesy of the Red White and Blue” speaks for me and a lot of other Americans. (For that matter, his hilarious song “I Want to Talk About Me” does likewise, though for different reasons.) Jon Bream has a profile of Keith with some interesting dope on “Courtesy” in this morning’s Minneapolis Star Tribune: “Toby Keith is ready for prime time.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell