Charles Krauthammer has a column this morning that wonderfully describes the absurd situation confronting the United States as it attempts to secure passage of an eighteenth Security Council resolution concerning Iraq. He ends the column with proposed reform of the UN and with other ideas to address our strategic position in the light of current events, all of which is far less compelling, but the column is excellent: “A costly charade at the UN.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell