The Washington Times reports on a recent Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll that asks a question I haven’t seen before: “Do you agree or disagree with the statement, ‘It’s time to get it over with in Iraq and stop the uncertainty’ ?” In response, 56% agreed, and 34% disagreed.
In a separate Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll released yesterday, 71% supported “U.S. military action to disarm Iraq and remove Iraqi President Saddam.”
The Times takes a more optimistic view than I do on the effect of the U.N. detour, saying that: “Few on Capitol Hill are apt to say that Mr. Bush erred with his months-long courting of the United Nations
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell