The Washington Times reports on a recent Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll that asks a question I haven’t seen before: “Do you agree or disagree with the statement, ‘It’s time to get it over with in Iraq and stop the uncertainty’ ?” In response, 56% agreed, and 34% disagreed.
In a separate Fox News/Opinion Dynamics poll released yesterday, 71% supported “U.S. military action to disarm Iraq and remove Iraqi President Saddam.”
The Times takes a more optimistic view than I do on the effect of the U.N. detour, saying that: “Few on Capitol Hill are apt to say that Mr. Bush erred with his months-long courting of the United Nations
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell