Mark Steyn administers justice to the invidious platitudes peddled by Zbig. B. and B.S. in the Wall Street Journal last week: “Thinking the unthinkable in the Middle East.”
COMMENT by Hindrocket: Mark Steyn is a brilliant and prolific guy. Plus he’s funny. We link to him a lot because he’s always worth reading. But if you don’t read anything else this week, read this column. It is the best short analysis of the situation in the Middle East–which is to say, the situation in the world–that you will ever see.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell