Here are a few sickening news items, back to back.
Former weapons inspector and would-be child molester Scott Ritter said today in an interview with a French newspaper that the Iraq war “is already lost” and that the U.S. will leave Iraq “with its tail between its legs.”
The most popular name for babies being born in hospitals on the West Bank: Saddam.
And finally, do you recognize the elderly “antiwar” protester in the photo below, holding hands with fellow demonstrators, with a flower also in one hand?
Yup, that’s right. Daniel Ellsberg. He’s made not just a career but a life out of supporting every enemy this country has had for the last thirty years.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell