The New York Post cover story this morning runs with a stunning photograph of a sickening mural at the abandoned Iraqi military headquarters in Nasiriyah: “Airborne gets drop on Saddam.” The mural pays tribute to the 9/11 attack on America.
UPDATE by Hindrocket: Here’s the photo.
And just to help us connect the dots among the operative forces, the Palestinians have called on Saddam Hussein to strike Israel with chemical weapons: “Palestinians shout: ‘Strike Tel Aviv with chemicals’ in war demos.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell