Glenn Reynolds made a good point tonight–why haven’t we seen video (or even audio) tapes of Osama bin Laden expressing solidarity with Saddam Hussein and urging Muslims to fight on his behalf against the Great Satan? It is hard to think of any explanation other than–he’s dead. A living Osama would surely have risen to the occasion, no matter how carefully he may be hidden. If the war ends without another peep from bin Laden, I’ll go back to my original view–as Mark Steyn said, he’s been laiden six feet under.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell