Michelle Malkin administers a much-deserved thrashing to the appalling Helen Thomas, “the crusty ex-journalist-turned-White House heckler.” Michelle contrasts Ms. Thomas’ indifference to the plight of American prisoners of war with her obsessive concern for the poor detainees in Guantanamo–who, by their own account, have been well treated:
“Sirajuddin, 24, a Kandahar taxi driver, said: ‘The conditions were even better than our homes. We were given three meals a day — eggs in the morning and meat twice a day; facilities to wash, and if we didn’t wash, they’d wash us; and there was even entertainment with video games.”’
Read it all.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Toxic Democrats Edition
- Kamala Harris goes silent when confronted with true sex-based oppression
- An epidemic of lawlessness
- Dems Say: Stop Obsessing On Russia!
- The AP Runs Interference for Comey and Mueller [with comment by Paul]
- Charles Grassley: Chuck Schumer lied about Russia investigation
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell