Michelle Malkin administers a much-deserved thrashing to the appalling Helen Thomas, “the crusty ex-journalist-turned-White House heckler.” Michelle contrasts Ms. Thomas’ indifference to the plight of American prisoners of war with her obsessive concern for the poor detainees in Guantanamo–who, by their own account, have been well treated:
“Sirajuddin, 24, a Kandahar taxi driver, said: ‘The conditions were even better than our homes. We were given three meals a day — eggs in the morning and meat twice a day; facilities to wash, and if we didn’t wash, they’d wash us; and there was even entertainment with video games.”’
Read it all.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Hillary Clinton: The Ultimate Empty Pantsuit?
- Renaming the Mountain
- More sleepless nights for Team Clinton as additional classified documents are released
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It!
- Message to #BLM
- Hillary endorsed Blumenthal email attacking Netanyahu and Israel [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell