Dafydd ab Hugh is one of our most eagle eyed readers and frequent correspondents. He has written to share two predictions about the upcoming battle of Baghdad that we submit for your consideration:
“1) There will NOT be a general uprising against Saddam when we begin fighting the Nebudchadnezer, Hammurabbi, and Medina divisions; the civilians will pretty much sit tight and see what develops, or else flee. But, 2) The much vaunted Special Republican Guards will turn out to be paper panzers; they will collapse a lot faster than anyone is currently predicting. The battle will be shorter than people think; Baghdad will be much easier to conquer than anticipated. Everyone who can actually fight has long since been purged and executed as a danger to Saddam.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell