Anti-American “war correspondent” Peter Arnett lost no time after being fired by MSNBC. He is now working for London’s Daily Mirror, a viciously anti-American and anti-war tabloid.
Arnett “apologized” for his support of the Baath party line earlier today, but his apology was transparently insincere. Now he says “I report the truth of what is happening here in Baghdad and will not apologise for it.” Arnett is a sick person; he and his patron Saddam Hussein are well matched. No serious person has paid attention to Arnett since he fabricated a story that falsely accused the U.S. Army of using the nerve gas sarin in Laos, which cost him his job with CNN some years ago.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell