Anti-American “war correspondent” Peter Arnett lost no time after being fired by MSNBC. He is now working for London’s Daily Mirror, a viciously anti-American and anti-war tabloid.
Arnett “apologized” for his support of the Baath party line earlier today, but his apology was transparently insincere. Now he says “I report the truth of what is happening here in Baghdad and will not apologise for it.” Arnett is a sick person; he and his patron Saddam Hussein are well matched. No serious person has paid attention to Arnett since he fabricated a story that falsely accused the U.S. Army of using the nerve gas sarin in Laos, which cost him his job with CNN some years ago.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell