Rocket Man saw General Myers on television on Monday refuting the news reports suggesting that Secretary Rumsfeld had overruled the military in its planning for the war. Rocket Man observed that General Myers’ statement constituted a powerful defense against the attacks on the administration along these lines. The Washington Times has an editorial this morning primarily consisting of quotations from General Myers’ statement: “A parting shot from the general.” Did the New York Times report on this statement? Just asking…
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell