Today’s Minneapolis Star Tribune carries an extremely interesting profile of a former member of a Maoist cell based in the Twin Cities. I remember the “co-op wars” of the mid-1970’s that are referred to in the article, but I do not recall that any of the story underlying them has ever been told. The Star Tribune turns the story into a People-style personal interest piece and consigns it to the Sunday Variety section, but it has obvious relevance to current events: “The story of O: Life in and out of a political cult.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell