Or “Eddie Yost,” as we former Washington Senators fans like to say. The piece below — the one with the horribly politically incorrect title, courtesy of the legendary Earl Butz, former Agriculture Secretary — will probably be my last for a while. I’ll be on the road almost non-stop for the next two weeks. I should be able to do a little posting, but not much. I hope that by the time I return, the discussion of post-war Iraq will be in the present tense.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell