Our radio hero Hugh Hewitt has helped me to see the humor in Iraq’s (now disappeared former) Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf. Earlier this week I thought of him as Saddam Hussein’s Joseph Goebbels. Now I play along with Hugh and his listeners thinking of new jobs that Mr. al-Sahaf might seek after the war. On Wednesday evening our reader Gene Allen called Hugh to explain that Mr. al-Sahaf was Saddam Hussein’s James Carville.
Now Gene has forwarded us news of an important new Web site giving Mr. al-Sahaf the kind of recognition he deserves. ITV reports: “‘Mis-information Minister’ gets website.” The site: We Love the Iraqi Foreign Information Minister.com. Enjoy!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell