President Bush is shown below addressing workers at a company in Ohio, as part of his tour promoting his tax cut proposal. Here is how the Associated Press describes the President’s efforts: “In timeworn tradition, U.S. presidents keep hitting the road on attempted end runs around Congress.” Have you noticed how the stature and nobility ascribed to Congress in the media fluctuate back and forth depending on which party controls the White House?
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell