President Bush is shown below addressing workers at a company in Ohio, as part of his tour promoting his tax cut proposal. Here is how the Associated Press describes the President’s efforts: “In timeworn tradition, U.S. presidents keep hitting the road on attempted end runs around Congress.” Have you noticed how the stature and nobility ascribed to Congress in the media fluctuate back and forth depending on which party controls the White House?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell