Thanks to the Star Tribune this morning for running a piece by Apple Valley IT technician Taylor George that casts doubt on the wisdom peddled relentlessly in the paper’s editorials several times a week: “Too much government can hurt.” Star Tribune readers also get the better of the Star Tribune’s cheerleading “reader representative” as he responds incredibly lamely to their complaints regarding recent Star Tribune stories promoting France: “Some readers say they want no part of stories about France nowadays.” Inspirational reader comment: “I wouldn’t be surprised to see a story about the resurgence of French kissing.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will Smoking Gun Documents Vindicate Trump?
- Just How Dumb Are Democrats?
- Five dumbest questions to Gorsuch, cont'd
- Civil War on the Left, Part 38: The Beclowning of Science
- House Leadership Pulls Health Care Bill
- Israeli Teenager Who Threatened Jewish Institutions May Have Been Paid By Foreign Governments
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell