This Fox News Interview with Ahmad Chalabi is worth reading. Chalabi says that Saddam and his two sons are all alive, but he has intelligence about their recent whereabouts and thinks “the coalition forces will be able to catch them pretty soon.” Chalabi also adds to what has recently been revealed about the relationship between Saddam’s regime and al Qaeda, saying that “we have specific information about visits that leaders of Al Qaeda made to Iraq in as late as 2000, and the requests for large amounts of cash.”
How good Chalabi’s sources of information are, I have no idea. But it’s an interesting interview.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell