This Fox News Interview with Ahmad Chalabi is worth reading. Chalabi says that Saddam and his two sons are all alive, but he has intelligence about their recent whereabouts and thinks “the coalition forces will be able to catch them pretty soon.” Chalabi also adds to what has recently been revealed about the relationship between Saddam’s regime and al Qaeda, saying that “we have specific information about visits that leaders of Al Qaeda made to Iraq in as late as 2000, and the requests for large amounts of cash.”
How good Chalabi’s sources of information are, I have no idea. But it’s an interesting interview.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell