Mark Steyn seems to have been inspired by recent disclosures involving Labour MP George Galloway: “I have excellent Korea prospects — I mean career prospects.” William Safire, on the other hand, has been inspired by the invective aimed at Newt Gingrich that Deacon referred to below: “Invective’s comeback.”
On National Review Online, Professor David Schaefer offers an informative history lesson on the intellectual perils of pacifism: “What did Gandhi do?” Was it not our political hero Winston Churchill who called Gandhi a half-naked fakir?
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell