Britain’s Conservative Party has lodged a formal complaint against the BBC, alleging that the BBC is biased against the Tories “all the damn time,” as party leader Iain Duncan Smith puts it. The complaint focuses on the recent elections, in which the BBC tried to minimize the significance of the Tories’ success. It’s hard to believe, frankly, that the BBC would deny that it is biased against the Conservatives; I assume the BBC’s employees consider that to be part of the job description.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell