We predicted a couple of weeks ago that the crackdown on al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia and, especially, Morocco would make our own methods look very gentle. Today the prosecutor-general of the appeals court of Casablanca announced that the man who organized the recent bombings in Casablanca was capured on Monday, but unfortunately died in police custody. The prosecutor-general said that the terrorist “suffered from heart disease” and died while being transferred to a hospital. “His health unfortunately did not allow investigators to finish all the elements of the probe,” the prosecutor-general told Moroccan television. I wouldn’t be surprised if a number of terrorists start encountering health problems in Morocco.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell