We predicted a couple of weeks ago that the crackdown on al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia and, especially, Morocco would make our own methods look very gentle. Today the prosecutor-general of the appeals court of Casablanca announced that the man who organized the recent bombings in Casablanca was capured on Monday, but unfortunately died in police custody. The prosecutor-general said that the terrorist “suffered from heart disease” and died while being transferred to a hospital. “His health unfortunately did not allow investigators to finish all the elements of the probe,” the prosecutor-general told Moroccan television. I wouldn’t be surprised if a number of terrorists start encountering health problems in Morocco.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell