While all the papers this morning carry the announcement of a summit meeting in Jordan including President Bush, Prime Minister Sharon, and Daddy Mazen, WorldTribune.com reports that “U.S. threatened sanctions if Israel blocked roadmap.” And the Wall Street Journal has a cautionary editorial: “Missing Mideast momentum.” Also worth a look is Clifford May’s “Slippery roads to peace.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Treason of the Professors [Updated]
- Has Hillary Clinton created a national security disaster?
- Washington Post offers glimpses of Hillary's legal jeopardy
- How much smokier can a gun get?
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
- Hillary Staffer to Plead the Fifth on Email Server
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell