While all the papers this morning carry the announcement of a summit meeting in Jordan including President Bush, Prime Minister Sharon, and Daddy Mazen, WorldTribune.com reports that “U.S. threatened sanctions if Israel blocked roadmap.” And the Wall Street Journal has a cautionary editorial: “Missing Mideast momentum.” Also worth a look is Clifford May’s “Slippery roads to peace.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell