Rocket Man, I have to agree that Saddam Hussein was certainly acting like a guy with something to hide. If he was “clean,” why didn’t he let the U.N. inspectors talk to his scientists at will? Why, for that matter, were the inspectors expelled in the late 1990s? However, if it all turns out to be a big misunderstanding, I suggest that Saddam (if he’s still alive) come out of hiding and accept our apology.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell