Mazin Qumsiyeh is a professor of genetics at the Yale Medical School and a rabid hater of Israel. Earlier this week the New York Sun reported an incredible story by James Kirchick regarding Qumsiyeh. According to Professor Qumsiyeh, the alleged overlap of Jewish student members of Yale College Students for Democracy and the Yale Friends of Israel revealed the existence of a “Jewish pro-war cabal.”
Qumsiyeh circulated the names of the students (several of them erroneous) by e-mail to the listserve of the Yale Coalition for Peace. Qumsiyeh’s e-mail bizarrely advised that the Yale College Students for Democracy “subscribes to the same Straussian theology that the no-cons [sic] around Bush have been pushing [Wolfowitz, Perle, Wurmser, Kristol, Feith]. I think you will find the list informative. Note that there is significant overlap of this list with the
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell